Corvette video from Saturday's Pomeroy Trophy

Fishy Dave

CCCUK Member
Mine was the only Corvette competing at this years long-running Pomeroy Trophy, at Silverstone.

A series of tests, including slalom, 1/4 mile and flying 1/4, braking and then a 40 minute 'race' where each car is set a target number of laps to complete. I was initially set 16 laps, the highest of any car, then on the day the handicappers increased this to 17, impossible given the greasy conditions. Still, I had fun and Clive got plenty of attention.

Here's a short teaser video:
I'd be very grateful if you'd subscribe to my YouTube channel, I have a good number of videos planned for this year.

Thanks, David

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Mine was the only Corvette competing at this years long-running Pomeroy Trophy, at Silverstone.

A series of tests, including slalom, 1/4 mile and flying 1/4, braking and then a 40 minute 'race' where each car is set a target number of laps to complete. I was initially set 16 laps, the highest of any car, then on the day the handicappers increased this to 17, impossible given the greasy conditions. Still, I had fun and Clive got plenty of attention.

Here's a short teaser video:
I'd be very grateful if you'd subscribe to my YouTube channel, I have a good number of videos planned for this year.

Thanks, David
Only just down the road from me , didn`t realise it was on at the weekend . Could have got a few of us local members to cheer you on . :rolleyes: