Happy Birthday!

antijam

CCCUK Member
I've just received this email from The C3 registry:-

Hi Nick,
Hereby we want to congratulate your Corvette with VIN 194671S114930 with its 53 birthday!
Please give it a little bit more love than usual today, like a nice car wash, a small roadtrip and some fresh gas and oil to celibrate its birthday..
with kind regards,
The C3Registry Team

Wasn't that nice of them? :) Have to admit the occasion had completely slipped my mind and since I haven't quite finished mantling my instrument cluster back into the car yet I'd better get my finger out and do as they suggest!

mickn

CCCUK Member
I've just received this email from The C3 registry:-

Hi Nick,
Hereby we want to congratulate your Corvette with VIN 194671S114930 with its 53 birthday!
Please give it a little bit more love than usual today, like a nice car wash, a small roadtrip and some fresh gas and oil to
celibrate its birthday..
with kind regards,
The C3Registry Team

Wasn't that nice of them? :) Have to admit the occasion had completely slipped my mind and since I haven't quite finished mantling my instrument cluster back into the car yet I'd better get my finger out and do as they suggest!
I'm assuming they're encouraging you to celebrate and calibrate it's birthday ;)

antijam

CCCUK Member
I'm assuming they're encouraging you to celebrate and calibrate it's birthday ;)

May be a suggestion that I should remain celibate on its birthday as a mark of respect. Not a problem since although it's 53, I'm 81.....♿