Insurance renewal - unpleasant surprise

Roscobbc

Welcome to the 'new' world Jon where every person who is fully legal has to pay for all the illegal mofo's who are either unable to get insured or choose not to pay!

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Welcome to the 'new' world Jon where every person who is fully legal has to pay for all the illegal mofo's who are either unable to get insured or choose not to pay!

Oh, it gets worse, almost daily now hear about the wetbacks crashing into other vehicles, even people and hit-and-run
leaving legal people to have to pay for all the damage done, including injuries to themselves

In the USA you must have proof of insurance to be able to get a vehicle registered, to get a driver's license or vehicle license plates
yet, these illegals even find a way to buy a vehicle like a GM loan
The wetbacks than drive the car south of the border and never pay at all, (or steal vehicles) thus another reasons insurance companies stick it to us in raising the rates

Also, due to them carjacking is very high here like in cities, happens daily and in some cases those vehicles are then used, like
Crashing the vehicle into stores, to gain inside to steal everything, including ATMs
Last month a woman waiting at a stop light, wetbacks yanked the door open, threw her out of the car,
but the door when closed caught her arm and asshole dragged her for blocks until the arm ripped off and killed her,
so all those insurance costs by them cause our rates to skyrocket

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Supporting vendor
Just renewed the insurance on my C3. Went from £96.80 last year to £108.32 - a rise of 12%, which considering I had a (my fault) accident last year and that I'm now seriously into old fart territory at 81, I didn't think was too bad. This was with Adrian Flux and although I searched around as a matter of principle I couldn't find a competitive quote elsewhere.
Flux are usually very competitive on quotes for my three old bangers, although not for my 2016 Mustang this year.
Hi.
Glad we could help out with your insurance renewal this year.
Regards,
Dan,

phild

CCCUK Member
One for Dan please.

My C6 is now fifteen years old, does it now get classified as a classic? Its only used for high days and holidays and so a limited mileage policy would fit the bill just fine.

Thanks.