Let's See Your Own Corvette Personal Favorite Photos

N

Norm

He can't be a real policeman, not with suede boots !!๐Ÿ˜‚

They are part of the USAF's Security Forces, the Ravens.

"Air Mobility Command's Phoenix Raven program, implemented in 1997, consists of teams of specially trained security forces personnel dedicated to providing security for AMC aircraft that transit high terrorist and criminal threat areas. They have the nickname of Murder Crews from the term given to a flock of ravens."

67HEAVEN

Well-known user
He can't be a real policeman, not with suede boots !!๐Ÿ˜‚
Crisis actors.
11hfdqq.jpg

67HEAVEN

Well-known user
If I were ever to add another Corvette to my stable, I would favour a 1978 Limited Edition Pace Car due to it's style and outstanding paint scheme. Was the Coke bottle shape ever better highlighted?

1978ChevroletCorvetteLimitedEditionPaceCar-AD.jpg

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
If I were ever to add another Corvette to my stable, I would favour a 1978 Limited Edition Pace Car due to it's style and outstanding paint scheme. Was the Coke bottle shape ever better highlighted?

View attachment 1279
Yes they definitely got the shape and paint colour right I absolutely love mine . The only downfall is you sure get noticed in it but Iโ€™ve got used to it now . Had trouble getting out of petrol station today everyone wanted to talk about it .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

phill78

CCCUK Member
Yes they definitely got the shape and paint colour right I absolutely love mine . The only downfall is you sure get noticed in it but Iโ€™ve got used to it now . Had trouble getting out of petrol station today everyone wanted to talk about it .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I wonder how many there are in the UK
maybe 12
Something like that ?

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
I wonder how many there are in the UK
maybe 12
Something like that ?
28 state cars have 3 now sold another and I bought mine there ,thatโ€™s 5 .
Dave Larkin has one ,Norm on here has one and you .
Thereโ€™s 8 and I think I own a shelby on eBay has sold at least 2 .

67HEAVEN

Well-known user
When my brother bought his 2014, we posed them together in the back garden.
IMG_0663.JPG

A few weeks later, he dropped by with a beautiful hand-painted replica for my wall, and showed me the artist's website where she sells everything from beach towels, to phone cases to shower curtains and duvets. LOL.

half-of-original-oil-painting-two-of-a-kind-ruth-wallace-duvet-cover.jpghalf-of-original-oil-painting-two-of-a-kind-ruth-wallace-phone-cover.jpghalf-of-original-oil-painting-two-of-a-kind-ruth-wallace-shower-curtain.jpg