RIP. Tom Moss

mick283

CCCUK Member
A long time member and NCRS uk vice chairman has sadly lost his battle with cancer his wife informed me today . Tom had been involved with Corvettes for over 40 years and collected a huge amount of spares and parts. He was restoring a 59 fuelie to go with his 62 fuelie survivor car . A sad loss of a extremely nice man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roscobbc

Thanks Mick - and yes I concur Tom was a very personable and knowledgeable guy who would willingly chat for ever with you about Corvettes and give advice. He was a long time Essex member of the CCCUK and the NCRS. He will be sadly missed.

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Tom joined the CCCUK in 1981 becoming member number 56, so had been there from the start just about.

I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing Tom personally, but I was well aware of his status as one of the most knowledgeable and dedicated Corvette guys in the UK, and world no doubt, from which he will be sadly missed.

Sending my condolences to Tom‘s family and friends.

Pitre

Chairman, CCCUK.
I want to add my own personal condolences to Tom's family and friends.
It is always very sad to hear of the passing of a long-term CCCUK member and Tom has been a member since the very early days of the club.
Tom's knowledge and experience will clearly be hugely missed within the Corvette community and particularly in the Essex region.