What have you done today ?

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
Went to a Delapre Abbey in Northampton today for their Classics on the Lawn event that been running for the the last few years . Not a big show but a nice setting and we were blessed with glorious sunshine after a thunderstorm of biblical proportions in the early hours of last night in the locality . We had four Corvettes lined up together , myself and another local ex club member plus a Thames Valley Region member and a South Central member over from the Cotswolds . Two other C3`s were displayed elsewhere at the show . A good social get together around our cars and lots of public admiring them as the venue is owned by the local council and the grounds and park land are open to the public . The Fiat 500 Club had a great turn out with a long line of original tiny 500`s , not the bloated new models !! DSC_4913.JPGDSC_4914.JPGDSC_4928.JPGDSC_4926.JPGDSC_4925.JPGDSC_4924.JPGDSC_4923.JPGDSC_4920.JPGDSC_4919.JPGDSC_4916.JPG

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
This must be my cars long lost cousin that was also at Delapre Abbey yesterday . A 1980 C3 with LDV 581 V plates , mine is LDV 515V and the young guy who owns it lives in a village only a few miles from me . Quite a coincidence I would say ??DSC_4917.JPG