Music

Roscobbc

Was really into Family , Roger Chapman was a crazy guy and what about Dick Heckstall - Smith playing alto and tenor sax`s simultaniously !! They were a Leicester band and saw them on their home turf at Leicester De Montforte Hall in front of a capity crowd . Awesome gig . Saw Emerson Lake & Palmer there too as well as Deep Purple . I was in the balcony at that gig and there was so much `head banging ` going on you could feel the balcony flexing ! Or maybe it was all cannabis fumes . :unsure:
yes, Dick Heckstall Smith......the Saxaphone players, player - seen (heard) in many top bands - Colloseum, John Mayall and colaborated with many more. I would say that the very best live band of the day just had to be The Sensational Alex Harvey Band.......so precocious, such good musicians.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Saw Colloseum at De Montforte Hall too back in the day , and John Mayall`s Blues Breakers in Northampton . Also The Not So Sensational Alex Harvey Band at Northampton College back in the day . Even by Harvey`s usual standards of lack of sobriety he was pissed out his brain and staggered about all over the stage hardly singing a word . I walked out by the third number of the gig .

Stingray

CCCUK Member
I've been enjoying the cutting edge of popular music, with a bit of Nickelback.... (Oooh , Matron.)
How fast d'ya wanna go, something around a million miles and hour?

Here's another from the same album - Get 'Em Up! (Caution: Mustang content.)

Stingray

CCCUK Member
For some rocking in the 21st century check out these two, from fine album High In The Saddle. There appears to be a mate of Lemmy's at the start of the first clip,

"Moonshine"

"Blue Lights On"

I think I forgot to mention - play loud.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
For some rocking in the 21st century check out these two, from fine album High In The Saddle. There appears to be a mate of Lemmy's at the start of the first clip,

"Moonshine"

"Blue Lights On"

I think I forgot to mention - play loud.
Good `ole Red Neck trucking toons . (y)

Stingray

CCCUK Member
Topical from the 1970s in the context of this week's news, and spectacularly performed by Joe Bonamassa & Beth Hart.
Yes, you know the rules - play loud.