First C3 Vette and luvin it :)

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
What i would give for room like that. I could make it a little bigger but SWMBO wants what bit of whats left of the garden haha. cant grumble. Would not be a great deal more room either for the work to do it. Love my lathe and mill. not used a great deal but as you will agree i reckon, when needed they really are needed.

More rom though means more stuff collected. So end of the day you cant have enough room. Maybe enough for a 4 poster though.
Know just what you mean about having too much space to fill with stuff . I rent just one bay of the unit for the C3 with enough space to work on it as well as having a bench and storage racking but always seem to be filling it with more odds and ends as well as having a small shed cum workshop at home that`s bursting at the seems . The trouble with throwing stuff away is you always find a use for it few weeks later !!! Definitely agree about the use of a lathe and mill when needs must plus access to a welder too as the guy that owns the large unit prepares and rebuilds race cars there and has helped me out on jobs on several occasions .
Then when I feel the need for an even bigger workshop and machine shop I go and help restore and overhaul steam locos for a bit of light relief . :LOL: ( see below ) .GCR machine shop.JPGGCR Shed.JPG
Keep up the good work with your C3 and look forward to seeing more as the project progresses .